Colgate® Total® Toothpaste
One of the most extensively tested and researched toothpastes in the world
Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Carrageenan, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Triclosan, CI 77891.
Colgate® Total® goes beyond cavity protection to help prevent gum problems by:
• Delivering 12-hour antibacterial action with its unique triclosan and copolymer slow-release technology*1-3
• Providing up to 83% greater reduction of plaque bacteria**3
1.Xu T, Deshmukh M, Barnes VM, et al. Compend Contin Educ Dent. 2004;25(Suppl 1):46-53
2. Kraivaphan P, Armonchat C, Triaratana T. J Clint Dent. 2013;24
3. Fine DH, Sreenivasan PK, Mckieman M, et al. J Clin Periodontol. 2012;39:1056-1064. *Over time, triclosan is slowly released from the copolymer to provide sustained antibacterial activity for 12 hours **vs non-antibacterial fluoride toothpaste 12 hours after brushing.
- Colgate Total®’s unqiue clinically proven formula creates and anti-bacterial barrier and provides 12 hour protection for 100% of the surfaces* of the mouth, to help prevent common oral problems.
- 90 scientific studies, over 20 years, and 20,000 subjects, as well as a broad set of safety evaluations, support the safety and efficacy of Colgate Total®1
*anti-bacterial protection for teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums
1. Amornchat C, Kraivaphan P, Tritatana T. Mahidol Dent J. 2004:24:103-111.
Colgate® SlimSoft™ ToothbrushAbout SlimSoft™ and how it worksView product »
Colgate® PerioGard® Alcohol Free RinseIngredients, mode of action, and proof of efficacy of Colgate® PerioGard® Alcohol Free RinseView product »
Colgate® High Fluoride VarnishIngredients, mode of action, and proof of efficacy of Colgate® Duraphat® 50mg/ml Dental SuspensionView product »
Colgate® Total Dental FlossColgate® Total Dental FlossView product »