Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Toothpaste with Pro-Argin™ Technology
Provides instant and lasting relief* from dentin hypersensitivity.
*For instant relief, apply directly to the sensitive tooth with fingertip, and massage gently for 60 seconds, once a week or less frequently.
*For lasting relief, apply to a gentle toothbrush making sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Brush twice daily.
Calcium carbonate, Water, Sorbitol, Arginine Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum, CI 77891
Pro-Argin™ technology plugs and seals open dentine tubules with a calcium-rich mineral layer.
- Relieves hypersensitivity when applied to an affected tooth for one minute 1
- Significant relief from hypersensitivity after 2, 4 and 8 weeks’ use compared with regular fluoride toothpaste 2
- Occludes exposed dentine tubules from external stimuli - helping to prevent tooth sensitivity3, 4
- Nathoo S et al. J Clin Dent 2009; 20 (Spec Iss): 123-130.
- Docimo R et al. J Clin Dent 2009; 20 (Spec Iss): 17-22.
- Petrou I et al. J Clin Dent 2009; 20(1): 23-31.
- Cummins D. J Clin Dent 2009; 20(1): 1-9.
Colgate® 360° Sensitive Pro-Relief™ ToothbrushA toothbrush specially designed for sensitive teeth.View product »
Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Enamel Repair ToothpasteInformation on the enamel strengthening toothpaste for your patientsView product »
Colgate® High Fluoride VarnishIngredients, mode of action, and proof of efficacy of Colgate® Duraphat® 50mg/ml Dental SuspensionView product »